Why buy with me? Simple. I love my buyers.If we are the right fit, I’ll be your best friend through the process of finding and buying your perfect home. Only catch is, I’ll be more honest, I’ll give better advice and I’ll negotiate using my experience, research, and respect in the industry – all things your closest friend or family probably can’t do.
With several years’ experience of buying and selling in Winnipeg, I’ve been through it all. Whether you are a first time buyer, a family that needs more room, or investment buyer, I will help. Finding and buying the right home is exciting but can also be overwhelming.
My Three Basic Steps to Buying a Home:
- Fill in the form on the Help Me Find a Home page. Fill in as many details as possible in the comments section in order to ensure I am on the right track.
- I listen and make sure I know exactly what you are looking for, so we can find just that. Next, the fun begins! We set up a time frame to start looking at houses.
- I will set you up on MLS.ca auto-notification where you will receive instant email notifications about any new and current listings on MLS.ca that meet your exact requirements (price range, size, location, etc.).
- You select all the houses that you want to see, and I mean ALL; there is no limit. Your perfect home might be the first or 25th house we see, so don’t leave anything out.
- Always remember, I am here for YOU. This is a huge investment, and it’s my job to guide you through the process. We can see as many houses as you wish, so that we can find YOUR house. I will never pressure you to buy.
- I do everything I can to make the process of buying your house fun and successful. Really all you have to do is grab a coffee and meet me at the first house on your list, and then I will show you the rest of the houses.
- And I am not talking 9-5 during the week. I will adapt to fit your schedule, not the other way around.
- Finally, stress should not be part of this process. If we notice it sneaking in, we may have to sit down and re-evaluate. There is a reason for everything, and there’s always an answer.
- You have found your home, and it is time to put an offer in.
- This may be a new process to you, but I have negotiated literally hundreds of offers and have developed an excellent reputation in the industry. I will guide you through each part of the offer, and together, we will negotiate the best possible deal (price, conditions, possession, etc.).
- My purpose, and goal, is to be there for you and make sure you get what you want. The process can be stressful and unexpected situations can come up, but rest assured I will handle all of this for you. I know the houses, I know the market, and I know the Realtors. I’ve got you covered.
- Finally, the deal is signed and you’re in your perfect home!